About | Brochures
“It’s yachting, not cruising”
5-Star Service Inclusive
Back to Top
SeaDream’s award-winning 5-star service is second to none. From the moment you are welcomed aboard by the Captain it feels as if you are being welcomed onto your own private luxury yacht. With only a maximum of 112 pampered guests and an award-winning crew of 95, the crew to guest ratio provides each guest with SeaDream’s incomparable style and the oh, so important attention to detail. The service aboard either of SeaDream’s twin mega-yachts is comfortably transparent, like the way the bartender knows your name and what you would like to drink, or how the waiter knows how to surprise you with your favorite dessert.
Back to Top
- Ocean view staterooms – featuring flat screen television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, mini bar, multiple head shower unit, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, exclusive Belgian linens and plush terry bathrobes.
- All gourmet meals – served open seating in the Dining Salon or Al Fresco at the Outdoor Topside Restaurant
- 24 hour room service from the “Small Bites” menu
- Open Bar with selected premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, glass bottom kayaks, Hobie cats®, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- State of the art Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Activities with the crew (shore side casuals) – bike, hike, kayak, and snorkel with one of the crew or go shopping with the Chef
- Full library with over 1,200 hardback books
- Extensive CD and DVD library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean view featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with flat screen TV’s and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash™ in the Caribbean
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea
- Special movies shown both in the Main Salon and under the stars by the pool
- Piano Bar
Back to Top
It is in the smallest of details that the soul feels pampered. It is SeaDream’s attention to the most minute of details that makes the cuisine onboard SeaDream I and SeaDream II a gastronomical treat.
From the Welcome Aboard cocktails to SeaDream’s Signature Champagne and Caviar Splash, the expertly designed menus and surprise treats are a melody of flavors; after all, they have to compete with the ever-changing views.
Welcome Aboard Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres – Sunriser’s Coffee – Breakfast – Poolside Sandwiches – Lunch – Afternoon Snacks – Tea Service – SeaDreamer’s Club Reception – Evening Cocktails & Hors D’Oeuvres – Captain’s Reception – Dinner – Le Menu De Degustation – 24-hour “Small Bites” Menu – Spa Menu and SeaDream’s Champagne and Caviar Splash – Bon Appetit!
For extra member savings